HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM

HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM I_icon_mini_portalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Who is online? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Go down 
+6
LEGEND
Liakos
espada
GUNNER
nRs|ToGGi
{|DF|}Darkness
10 posters
AuthorMessage
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 pm

hey jump ummm thepianoplayer is letting a pro hacker into your server that wanted by USA FBI for illegel hacking and thepianoplayer isnt being a good admin so there for he needs to be ban if not he can hack into your server and mess the computer all up

and his name is {SPIR} GAS

plays in the server as G4S

and hes disrepectful and disrepects other clans
Back to top Go down
nRs|ToGGi
nRs|ToGGi

Birthday : 1996-06-07 Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:06 pm

YES I SAW HIM WITH THE NAME OF G4S AND HIS 9MM 2 FAST.BTW BANN HIM.
Back to top Go down
GUNNER
Parking Lot Patrol
Parking Lot Patrol
GUNNER

Birthday : 1990-04-08 Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:42 pm

hey mtf darkness get out of here kiddo. G4S is you mtf you changed ur name to darkness when I was on server. Bros ban this mtf from this clan, also he was disrespecting me on server for no reason. I'm sure that he changed his name from G4S to darkness when he asked (WNM)suspect if he knew him or not and suspect said no and after he changed his name to darkness so (wnm)suspect could recognise him. BAN THIS MTF FROM OUR SERVER AND FORUM
Back to top Go down
espada
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
espada

Birthday : 1989-09-01 Join date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 pm

|uF|Soldier23 wrote:
YES I SAW HIM WITH THE NAME OF G4S AND HIS 9MM 2 FAST.BTW BANN HIM.
ok i take note i saw him to i will keep my eyes on him
Back to top Go down
Liakos
Secret Service
Secret Service

Birthday : 1990-04-22 Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:25 pm

MTF DARKNESS GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO??
Back to top Go down
espada
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
espada

Birthday : 1989-09-01 Join date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:16 pm

|uF|VTEC wrote:
hey mtf darkness get out of here kiddo. G4S is you mtf you changed ur name to darkness when I was on server. Bros ban this mtf from this clan, also he was disrespecting me on server for no reason. I'm sure that he changed his name from G4S to darkness when he asked (WNM)suspect if he knew him or not and suspect said no and after he changed his name to darkness so (wnm)suspect could recognise him. BAN THIS MTF FROM OUR SERVER AND FORUM
OMG Shocked Shocked that u "SAD" DARKNESS BE MATURE PLZ u come in forum ask help to jumpo to ur server and come do shit to server jump u deserv be banned in world what is that sadist attitude that sad see that !
Back to top Go down
LEGEND
LEGEND

Birthday : 1992-11-09 Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:21 pm

|uF|VTEC wrote:

Wht The F**K dont say your Big mouth here again or next time your last day wil be here . HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM 36676
Back to top Go down
LEGEND
LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:33 pm

|uF|VTEC wrote:

Wht The F**K dont say your Big mouth here again or next time your last day wil be here . HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM 36676
Back to top Go down
nRs|ToGGi
nRs|ToGGi

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 am

IF G4S IS DARKNESS SO ITS VERY SHAME ... BANN HIM
Back to top Go down
nRs|ToGGi
nRs|ToGGi

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 am

DARKNESS DONT OPEN UR MOUTH AGAIN HERE........ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 am

|uF|Soldier23 wrote:

NO G4S is not me i went to another server and me and him got into a fight so i change my name to his and he got pissed off and he left,,,,how can you be in a server at once i only have one damn computer so there for i can only be in the server vtec you know better then that cause G4S was in there and stuff that wasnt me but when the whole suspect thing went on useing his name cause i thought he left the other server to go back to uf cause he was in the other clan server with the name DARKNESS_SUCKS_DICK so i used his name cause i thought he went back to uf server
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 am

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
|uF|Soldier23 wrote:

NO G4S is not me i went to another server and me and him got into a fight so i change my name to his and he got pissed off and he left,,,,how can you be in a server at once i only have one damn computer so there for i can only be in the server vtec you know better then that cause G4S was in there and stuff that wasnt me but when the whole suspect thing went on useing his name cause i thought he left the other server to go back to uf cause he was in the other clan server with the name DARKNESS_SUCKS_DICK so i used his name cause i thought he went back to uf server

so get it right
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:18 am

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
|uF|Soldier23 wrote:

so get it right

G4S is a ex spir member and he was kicked out of spir for disrepecting and if you dont believe me you can even ask vampire kombat or demoon and they will tell you
Back to top Go down
Ŧũβĭ
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
Ŧũβĭ

Birthday : 1993-05-31 Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:50 am

omgs.. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
nRs|ToGGi
nRs|ToGGi

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 pm

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
|uF|Soldier23 wrote:

so get it right

G4S is a ex spir member and he was kicked out of spir for disrepecting and if you dont believe me you can even ask vampire kombat or demoon and they will tell you

you liar ex spir member and he was kicked from of spir . u liar spir G4S IS YOU ....
Back to top Go down
Heizung
Heizung

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:10 pm

darkness could u please give me the xfire of any spir leader?
i think i dont have them, so i can get ip and the information we need
Back to top Go down
GUNNER
Parking Lot Patrol
Parking Lot Patrol
GUNNER

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:39 pm

ur a liar cuse a u joined to our server as g4s and i was arguing with suspect then u changed ur name to darkness and told darkness if he knew u or not. don't lie bros this guy needs to be banned im very sure it was him if its not u darkness then prove u were at another server yesterday and that the darkness i saw wasn't u. BAN HIM MTF liar trying to cover for his own ass. He started to talk about uF because he got rejected from our clan when he applied.
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 am

|uF|Heizung wrote:

yes bro

i only know vampire's demoon and kombat i kinda removed from my xfire

but vampire is the boss of usa and canada spir

and his xfire is: angeloboca,,,,this is Vampires xfire
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 am

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
|uF|Heizung wrote:

yes bro

Kombat is the boss of ROMEN spir where G4S really lives and DEmoon is the big big boss of spir
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:29 am

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
|uF|Heizung wrote:

yes bro

Kombat is the boss of ROMEN spir where G4S really lives and DEmoon is the big big boss of spir

but vampire can tell you cause the fact i think vampire or kombat was the one that kicked gas out for disrepect and stuff
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:39 am

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
|uF|Heizung wrote:

yes bro

but vampire can tell you cause the fact i think vampire or kombat was the one that kicked gas out for disrepect and stuff

HERE I GOT A BETTER IDEA WHY DONT I JUST GIVE YOU THE REAL GAS XFIRE AND YOU CAN SEE FOR YOUR SELF then you can look at mine

GAS Xfire: spirgas
MINE XFIRE: linkinpark102

Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:49 am

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
|uF|Heizung wrote:

yes bro

HERE I GOT A BETTER IDEA WHY DONT I JUST GIVE YOU THE REAL GAS XFIRE AND YOU CAN SEE FOR YOUR SELF then you can look at mine

KEEP IN MIND IF IT WAS ME THEN WE WOULD HAVE BOTH OF ALL THE GAMES CAUSE THE FACT XFIRE AUTO DETECTS THEM

SO NOW I THINK I GET A SORRY FROM YOU TWO CALLING ME A DAMN LIAR
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:05 am

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
|uF|Heizung wrote:

yes bro

KEEP IN MIND IF IT WAS ME THEN WE WOULD HAVE BOTH OF ALL THE GAMES CAUSE THE FACT XFIRE AUTO DETECTS THEM

SO NOW I THINK I GET A SORRY FROM YOU TWO CALLING ME A DAMN LIAR

YES SOLDER BUT HERES THE THING YOU ALL DONT KNOW

I WAS KICKED OUT OF SPIR BY VAMPIRE CAUSE THE FACT I TRIED TO GET SOMEONE IN THE CLAN AND HE SAID NO WITH OUT EVEN TESTING HER SO I CURSE HIM OUT AND HE KICKED ME

GAS ON THE OTHER HAND WAS KICKED OUT CAUSE HE WAS DISREPECTING OTHER CLAN MEMBERS AND OTHER CLANS AND THREATIN OTHER MEMBERS THAY HE DIDNT LIKE AND THREATIN TO *CENSORED* THIER COMPUTERS UP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:34 am

arrg i just upgraded my aimbot Smile jkz
lmfao Darkness piss off u nub.
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:28 am

Nigga wrote:

im no nub
Back to top Go down
GUNNER
Parking Lot Patrol
Parking Lot Patrol
GUNNER

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:17 am

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
Nigga wrote:

im no nub

you are a nub run away kiddo don't go fucken talking about uF when suspect is on and now your acting like a bitch infront of us denying your actions. Be a man and walk away with your dignity before we all step on it MTF.
Back to top Go down
Liakos
Secret Service
Secret Service

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:56 pm

BRO VTEC JUST STOP ANSWER TO THIS IDIOT AND AFTER SOME TIME I HOPE HE WILL GET BORED AND HE WILL LEAVE FROM OUR FORUM.HE ALWAYS FINDS PROBLEMS AND TELLS BULLSHITS SO IT HAS NO POINT TO ANSWER TO THIS PERSON.
Back to top Go down
Ŧũβĭ
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
Ŧũβĭ

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:25 pm

just dont answer dont make drama..
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Ŧũβĭ wrote:
just dont answer dont make drama..

WHAT EVER HERES MY PROOF THAT IM NOT GAS cause the profile off of Hi5 is gases profile

http://www.hi5.com/friend/p84910892--cata_s--html

and this is me

http://www.hi5.com/friend/p16671034--David_Hanson--html

SPIR GAS ///HI 5 Account

Darkness Hi 5 account
Back to top Go down
ThePianoPlayer
Field Training Officer
Field Training Officer
ThePianoPlayer

Birthday : 1991-05-30 Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:15 pm

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
hey jump ummm thepianoplayer is letting a pro hacker into your server that wanted by USA FBI for illegel hacking and thepianoplayer isnt being a good admin so there for he needs to be ban if not he can hack into your server and mess the computer all up

Very good Darkness we really appreciate your help you gave to uF CLAN.What about FBI ahhh ya we have here player's that are wanted by FBI and wasting time playing Swat4???!! Ok you think this one too is true.

I would suggest you to play Barbie or TeleTubbies maybe?GOOD LUCK man... Laughing HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM 674616
Back to top Go down
Liakos
Secret Service
Secret Service

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:11 am

|uF|ThePianoPlayer wrote:
{|DF|}Darkness wrote:

Very good Darkness we really appreciate your help you gave to uF CLAN.What about FBI ahhh ya we have here player's that are wanted by FBI and wasting time playing Swat4???!! Ok you think this one too is true.

I would suggest you to play Barbie or TeleTubbies maybe?GOOD LUCK man... Laughing HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM 674616
I DONT AGREE WITH YOU BRO.I THINK THE CIA NEEDS HIM.HAHAHAHAHHH!!!DARKNESS YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNY!!!
Back to top Go down
Ŧũβĭ
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
Ŧũβĭ

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:21 am

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:

teletubies is not a game... think what u say lool...
Back to top Go down
ThePianoPlayer
Field Training Officer
Field Training Officer
ThePianoPlayer

Birthday : 1991-05-30 Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:17 am

HAhahahaha Tubi go here and watch out ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/teletubbies/funandgames/ ) hahahaha
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:25 am

What ever get this right tho

I AM A LEGEND OF UF CLAN I WAS THE BEST SA AND THE BEST LTG THAT WAS IN THE CLAN

AND I WILL ALWAYS BE

AND I KNOW MORE SHIT ABOUT SA RIGHTS AND COMMANDS THEN YOU NOOBS DO

I BEEN PLAYING HOSTING A SERVER EVERY SINCE THIS GAME CAME OUT

AND BY THE WAY I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THAT OTHER CLANS LOOK AT YOU

THAT UF CHEATS CAUSE OF YOUR LIL SPWAN CAMPING AND SPWAN NADING

ITS CONSIDERED CHEATTING

AND WHY IS CAUSE THE SIMPLE FACT NO ONE CAN DO SHIT IF YOU NADE THEM WHEN THEY SPWAN RIGHT THEN AND THERE SO TAKE YOUR CHEATTING SOMEWHERE ELSE

THAT YOUR LIL SIMBOL DOESNT MEAN SHIT FOR YOU GUYS

CAUSE SPWAN CAMPING AND SPWAN NADING ISNT FAIR PLAY SO YOUR CLAN ON THE RULES RUIN THAT SIMBOL SOOO

BYE LOOSERS
Back to top Go down
GUNNER
Parking Lot Patrol
Parking Lot Patrol
GUNNER

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:08 am

then *CENSORED* off and stop coming here MTF. Run of kid all clans think we cheat because were too good for them and o btw noob spawning is allowed it happens in all wars so get over it. Just piss off kiddo stop coming to our forum and go play with your self see if you can stretch your pin *CENSORED*.
Back to top Go down
Ŧũβĭ
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
Ŧũβĭ

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 am

HAhahahaha Tubi go here and watch out ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/teletubbies/funandgames/ ) hahahaha

firts of all its freaking creepy idk why u have that page :S

and its a tv show if they make stupid game its different but im not going to fight for that..
Back to top Go down
Ŧũβĭ
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
Ŧũβĭ

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:42 am

just to answer man....

and btw spawn nade its not a cheat lol... u dont have the brains for avoid it its different... get heavy do double switch or something buy some brains...
Back to top Go down
{|DF|}Darkness
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Ŧũβĭ wrote:
just to answer man....

and btw spawn nade its not a cheat lol... u dont have the brains for avoid it its different... get heavy do double switch or something buy some brains...

Tubi to let you know I got brains and i got balls............LOL

JUST NOT SURE IF YOU DO <<FOR TYPING SOMETHING LIKE THAT........................LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Ŧũβĭ
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
Ŧũβĭ

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:09 pm

{|DF|}Darkness wrote:
Ŧũβĭ wrote:
just to answer man....

Tubi to let you know I got brains and i got balls............LOL

JUST NOT SURE IF YOU DO <<FOR TYPING SOMETHING LIKE THAT........................LMFAO

yeah u got alot of brains and "balls" like the time u drop in the 1 vs 1 whit ozz cuz u say he cheat lol.... i see u got alot off balls... HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM 682536 HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM 522216
Back to top Go down
Ŧũβĭ
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
Ŧũβĭ

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:09 pm

i dont answer more to you u dont worth my time HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM 215843
Back to top Go down
JumP
Forum,Owner
Forum,Owner
JumP

Birthday : 1200-08-08 Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:47 pm

come on people not over the Forum to fuss get on Xfire or Teamspeak Thanks
Back to top Go down
LEGEND
LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Lock/Delete this topic ... PEACE !!!
Back to top Go down
nRs|ToGGi
nRs|ToGGi

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:50 am

fusion delete this shitty Topic !!1 HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM 588661
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM   HEY ALL THERES A HUGE PROBLEM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1