HOLY MOLEY ITS THAT GUY!!!

HOLY MOLEY ITS THAT GUY!!! I_icon_mini_portalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Who is online? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluewolf
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee

Birthday : 1994-09-02 Join date : 2009-08-04

HOLY MOLEY ITS THAT GUY!!! Empty
PostSubject: HOLY MOLEY ITS THAT GUY!!!   HOLY MOLEY ITS THAT GUY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:12 am

Wazzup peoplez, for those of you, rather, a majority of you, who don't know who I am, I am Bluewolf. I'm an Ex-|uF| clan member and played quite often before running out of time and switching to console gaming (PS3; PSN: Slydude851).

And so, after about 10 minutes of trying to remember my password to these forums, I finally got in and am posting this now. Doesn't seem like much has changed around here, new members come and go, old ones step down and new ones are there to take their place. No real point to this, I was just working on homework for school eariler today and I thought, out of random impulse, to drop by here and say hai since I havn't done a single thing on Swat 4 since I left the clan somewhere around the end of summer 2009 or '10.

To all the new, or relatively new people here: This is a great clan. The guys are very fun to play with and are very accepting and instances of dispute or argument are less than rare, unless you hack or cheat, of course. tongue

Well, I'm just about finished. Just dropping by to say hello, and no I'm not going to come back, unless I get really really bored on the console stuff and decide to play a quick game of swat 4 or somethang. By the way, update on life: its the same as it has been, school, and family, also my boyfriend (yes boyfriend, yes I'm a guy).

This is Bluewolf and I'm signing out, have fun pwning dem newbs. :3
Back to top Go down
Liakos
Secret Service
Secret Service

Birthday : 1990-04-22 Join date : 2009-08-02

HOLY MOLEY ITS THAT GUY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOLEY ITS THAT GUY!!!   HOLY MOLEY ITS THAT GUY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 pm

+1

I am always remember you,cause you were my first clan and a really great one.I hope you get active again like the old good days.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1